Here’s a beta version of the Android app. The features are still limited but I will add many new ones to the list very soon.
- Multi accounts management, you can control all the instances of the bot running with your different licenses if you have more than one
- Remote controls for basic operations on the bot (Run HS, Inject, Start, Stop, Finish, Close HS, Shutdown Computer, Change deck/profile/Mulligan/mode)
- Changelog (only AI)
- Notifications: When a game end, when the bot is stopped (useful when you are using the “Finish and close” feature), when you reach legend.
- You need the bot’s client V43.5 at least
- Log in with your forum IDs on the app
- Swipe right the left panel to get access to the different features
- When your accounts are marked as “unnamed instance”, it just means your battletag wasn’t yet available and will get updated as soon as the bot is injected in HS
- Notifications won’t work if you force close the app (Swipe it in the task manager of android)
What’s coming next :
- A better design (but not a priority)
- Account switcher feature (switch Bnet accounts)
- More notification options with more information
- If you use the “Start” button in the app when HS is opened but not injected, the bot won’t inject and you will have to restart it.
Last note: forgive the design, you know my skills to make good looking apps already
Beta 1: initial release
Beta 2: fixed the accounts names not being refreshed
Beta 3: Add option to log out after disconnection/license is expired
Beta 4: Support SB V44+